Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Hey everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to prepare a special food, Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare of Chicken and sauce ———.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 16 ounces of jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of pasta——.
- You need 1 pound of Fettuccine noodles.
- Take 3 quarts of salty water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Steps to make perfect Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box..
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it…
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry.
- When chicken is done move to paper towels..
- Add chicken to the pasta.
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta.
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!