Nashville Hot Fried Chicken. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a way to serve distinctive food, Nashville Hot Fried Chicken. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need put togather some ingredients. You can serve Nashville Hot Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Nashville Hot Fried Chicken:
- Get 2 lb of boneless chicken thighs for you could use bone-in chicken.
- Get of Cajun seasoning or you can make your own.
- Take of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of lard cooking fat.
- Get of hot sauce.
Steps to make perfect Nashville Hot Fried Chicken:
- Wash your chicken and trim fat, if you'd like..
- Place your chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and brown sugar and coat well using your hands. There is no measurements for the seasoning use as much as you would like..
- Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, hot sauce in a large bowl; set aside.
- Heat the Lard cooking fat in a cast iron skillet until temperature reach 350 degrees. Make sure there is enough grease in the skillet to slightly cover the chicken while frying. Dip one chicken in the egg and buttermilk mixture after that dip it into the all-purpose flour shake off excessive flour. Repeat this with the remaining chicken..
- Find the chicken in batches 15 – 17 minutes for boneless chicken breast 18 to 20 minutes if you were using bone-in chicken. Cook until crispy and dark golden use a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken register 165 degrees. Oil temperature will drop after chicken pieces are added to the oil. Adjust the temperature during frying as necessary to maintain a steady temperature of 325 degrees..
- Remove chicken from the oil. Use a wire rack to drain the oil from the chicken..
- Using a heatproof bowl such as a metal bowl or a glass bowl. Please do not use a plastic Bowl. Add Cajun seasoning and brown sugar along with two to three ladles of cooking grease and mix well..
- Baste the Fried Chicken with the spiced oil… serve immediately. This recipe is totally off the hook. Try it and enjoy..
- You can get a video tutorial by checking out my YouTube channel Ray Mack's kitchen and Grill..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Nashville Hot Fried Chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!