Arugula and watermelon salad. This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette. Hello everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to serve a special dish, Arugula and watermelon salad. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
Arugula and Watermelon Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Delicious watermelon salad recipe with fresh arugula, feta, olives and sherry vinaigrette. This surprising, sweet and savory salad is perfect for That's how I met this salad. I'm always drawn to the more unusual options on the menu, so I couldn't resist the watermelon and arugula salad at Blvd. Watermelon & Arugula Salad from Barefoot Contessa.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather some ingredients. You can have Arugula and watermelon salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to make Arugula and watermelon salad:
- Make ready 3 of hand fulls of arugula.
- Take 30 of small scoops of water melon.
- Get 2 of corn cobs.
- Get 1 TBSP of butter.
- Get 2 of dried apricots.
- Make ready 1 of hand full of pecan nuts.
- Prepare 20 g of goat cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
- Take To taste of Pepper.
Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl. Combine watermelon, onion, mint, and arugula in a large bowl. Add almonds and chicken; toss to combine. Combine oil, rind, juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
How to make tasty Arugula and watermelon salad:
- In a medium pan, high heat, melt butter and sauté corn until it’s golden brown. Salt and pepper for flavor. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- In a small pan, low heat, toast pecan nuts. 5 minutes and let them cool..
- Scoop watermelon into a round shape with a scooper. Save any juice from watermelon while you cutting. Needing about 2 TBSP for dressing..
- Slice dried apricots.
- Wash and spin the arugula with salad spinner (if you have one). It’s important that arugula is not wet..
- Add watermelon and apricots.
- Add goat cheese and pecan nuts and corn..
- Making a dressing. In a small bowl, add 2 TBSP saved watermelon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix them well..
Here's Another Great Recipe From My Kitchen To Yours. The Recipe For This Week Is A Delicious ChickPea Salad. Am sharing the way I make mine with. Combine peppery arugula with sweet and juicy watermelon, salty hunks of feta, and cooling mint leaves, and you have a salad that's so much more Chunks of watermelon play so well with arugula and feta cheese that all you need to tie it together is some freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, water, honey, and salt. Add the arugula, feta, and honey lime dressing to the large bowl with the watermelon.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Arugula and watermelon salad recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!