Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a method to serve a special dish, Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need prepare some components. You can have Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- Prepare 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- Take 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- Make ready 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- Make ready 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- Make ready 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- Take 2 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Steps to make tasty Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!