Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing fresh today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to serve distinctive food, Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather some ingredients. You can serve Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls:
- Make ready 1 packages of 16 oz bag cole slaw mix.
- Take 1 packages of Bottle Kikkomans stir fry sauce.
- Make ready 4 each of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- Make ready 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of Peanut Oil.
Steps to make tasty Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls:
- Boil chicken breast. Allow to cool and then shred..
- Heat peanut oil to med/med high until boiling slightly..
- Stir fry cole slaw mix and Kikkomans stir fry sauce until heated well..
- Beat egg in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix stir fired cole slaw and chicken breast in large bowl..
- Add two heaping tblsp of mixture to middle of egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom up and sides in. Using finger tips, use beaten egg as a "glue" to hold the sides together by rubbing beaten egg directly on wrapped. Fold top of wrapper down using a little bit more egg to seal the wrapper..
- Carefully put egg rolls in preheated peanut oil and cook until wrapper is golden brown..
- Allow egg rolls to drain in a strainer until all of the peanut oil has dried..
- Enjoy with your favorite egg roll sauce..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!