Chicken Malai kebab. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a way to serve an unique dish, Chicken Malai kebab. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather some ingredients. You can serve Chicken Malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Chicken Malai kebab:
- Make ready of Boneless chicken thighs – 400 gm (cut into cube size).
- Make ready of For 1st Marination:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Get of For 2nd Marination:.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
How to make homemade Chicken Malai kebab:
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Chicken Malai kebab recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!