Dulce De Leche Cheesecake. Hello everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to prepare an unique dish, Dulce De Leche Cheesecake. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather some components. You can serve Dulce De Leche Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Prepare of ✨Crust✨.
- You need 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Get 65 g of Butter (melted).
- You need 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- Take of ✨Filling✨.
- You need 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- Get 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Make ready 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- Get 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- Take 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Make ready of ✨Topping✨.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready of Almond-Pecan.
How to make yummy Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Dulce De Leche Cheesecake recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!