Potato and Ham Gratin. Hello everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to prepare an unique dish, Potato and Ham Gratin. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can serve Potato and Ham Gratin using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Potato and Ham Gratin:
- You need 5 of medium red potatos, precooked in chicken broth until just.
- Get of tender, then cooled.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 8 ounces of thin. sliced black Forrest gam.
- Get 8 ounces of sliced provalone chee.
- Make ready 6 of green onions, sliced.
- Make ready 6 slices of bacon. cooled crisp and crumbled.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Take 3 of tablespoond fresh grated romano cheese.
How to make delicious Potato and Ham Gratin:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with non sick spray peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Season with sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Lay one layer of potatos in pan.
- Cover with a layer of ham.
- Then a layer of sliced cheese, sprinkle with green onion and parsley.
- Repeat layering potato, ham, cheese, onion and p arsley, pressing down each layer.
- In a bowl whisk cream eggs and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add bacon and shredded chees, green onions, parsley and romano cheesee press down gently to compact mixture Place dish on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 30 to 40 minutes until set. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Potato and Ham Gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!