Tuna pasta salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to prepare an unique dish, Tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh. Flaky tuna, briny black olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a bright squeeze of lemon juice all come together in this tuna pasta salad recipe.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Tuna pasta salad:
- Take 3 cups of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare As needed of Shredded carrots.
- You need 3-4 of Celery Stalks.
- Get 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 can of tuna (drained).
- Prepare To taste of Bacon bits.
- You need To taste of Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- Take To taste of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready optional of Shredded cheese.
- Get optional of Seasonings.
This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. This tuna pasta salad recipe is going to be a hit too, I think. Especially if you like avocado in your pasta salad I prefer to let this cold tuna pasta salad chill out in the fridge for an hour or two before eating.
Steps to cooking yummy Tuna pasta salad:
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles..
- Add in tuna.
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits.
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks..
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan.
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch..
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional).
- Best served cold*.
How to make tuna pasta salad. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. Perfect for lunch or potlucks, this crowd-pleasing cold tuna pasta salad is the perfect balance of creamy. Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tuna pasta salad, also called tuna macaroni salad or tuna noodle salad, is as healthy as the Macaroni salad with tuna doesn't require any serious culinary skills, so this recipe is friendly to even. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Tuna pasta salad recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!