Momma's egg rolls. These egg roll bowls with chicken are LIFE CHANGING. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing relax today. Today, I will show you a step to serve an unique dish, Momma's egg rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
But these egg rolls, they are my Mom's recipe for Vietnamese egg rolls. I'm sure somebody will say they are not authentic. But when that's what you grow up with and your Mom is Vietnamese, they are. Air fryer egg rolls are a must if you love your new kitchen appliance and want a healthy appetizer or dinner idea. With chicken or vegetarian they're yummy.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must put togather some ingredients. You can have Momma's egg rolls using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Momma's egg rolls:
- Make ready 1 package of egg roll wrappers.
- Make ready 2 of handfulls of shredded carrots (10 if your trump).
- Take 1 head of cabbage.
- Take 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 splash of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 splash of lime.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of grated Ginger.
- Take 1 package of shiitake mushrooms.
These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack.
How to make tasty Momma's egg rolls:
- Brown sausage, break it up into the smallest crumbles you can.
- Season the sausage with garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and lime..
- Set sausage aside to cool.
- Slice cabbage super fine, and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add grated carrots, you can put more or less depending on preference..
- Slice shiitake mushrooms super thinly and add to the mixture.
- Add the cooled sausage and mix thoroughly..
- Place egg roll wrapper in front of you with a corner pointing towards you..
- Put a small hand full of the filling in the middle of the wrapper.
- Tightly wrap the bottom corner over the filling.
- Take each side corner and tuck them in securely.
- Beat the egg and paint it on the edges of the top corner of the egg roll wrap(this will help it seal).
- Continue to roll the wrap all the way up, keeping it as tight as possible.
- Heat your oil until a drop of water sizzles instantly.
- Put egg rolls in oil a few at a time and fry until golden brown..
Put on serving plate and top with sesame seeds if desired. These Chinese egg rolls are filled with tender meat and crunchy vegetables. I've included three cooking methods in this recipe and all of them yield a very crispy crust. I used an eight inch iron skillet that worked out perfectly. It turns them into tasty little crunchies. So, I call them Eggroll Crunchies.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Momma's egg rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!