Koreana Egg Rolls. Hi everybody, wish you are having an incredible relax today. This time, I will show you a way to prepare a special food, Koreana Egg Rolls. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few ingredients. You can have Koreana Egg Rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Koreana Egg Rolls:
- Make ready 1 pound of pork butt.
- Make ready 5 oz of small size shrimp.
- You need of Salt, sugar, pepper.
- You need 3 TBS of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 of of a medium onion.
- Make ready 1 of medium and 1 small carrot.
- Make ready 2/3 of of a green squash.
- You need 2 of small stalks of celery.
- You need of For dipping sauce:.
- Take 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 TBS of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of salt.
- Get 1 TBS of chili garlic sauce.
Steps to make homemade Koreana Egg Rolls:
- Cut meat and shrimp in small cubes. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well. Do not mix shrimp with meat. Their cooking time is different..
- Cut vegetables the same size as meat..
- Stir fry meat and shrimp separately. Put in mixing bowl..
- Stir fry the vegetables. Add salt and pepper. Remove into mixing bowl with shrimp and meat. Cool for a couple of hours in fridge. After 2 hours, add 3 TBS of oyster sauce. Mix well and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Put mixture in a colander to strain excessive seasoning. This process will make the egg rolls crispier and will also prevent oil from “splashing” because of seasoning leaking out from rolls..
- On a sheet of egg roll, with water, use fingers to wet all borders of the sheet, put fillings in middle. Fold up right and left side to cover filling. Then roll the side close to you towards the opposite side to make one egg roll..
- Use another sheet and wrap a second time (for very thin wrap). I do not use double sheets. When you do so, oil can get in between 2 sheets when frying because the sheets are not sealed. That will make the egg rolls oily..
- Fry in hot oil (medium heat) for 1mn 40 seconds for each side. Remove on paper towel. Before eating, fry a second time for crunchiness. Medium heat, 2 minutes for each side..
- For dipping sauce: put all ingredients for sauce in saucepan. Stir and bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer to reduce to 2/3..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Koreana Egg Rolls recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!