Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns. Hello everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to prepare distinctive dish, Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns:
- Prepare 1 lb of package of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 cup of fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of Ritz crackers coarsely crushed (topping).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter melted (topping).
Steps to make homemade Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns:
- Microwave thawed hash browns in some olive oil for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Grease bottom of 2 quart glass pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all non-topping ingredients in large bowl and add to greased pan.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread evenly over the hash brown mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until crackers turn golden brown.
- Note on increasing the recipe: I used an additional half bag of hash browns and added more cheese and sour cream. Cooked at 375 for 1 hour and 400 for 5 minutes to brown a little more. The increased recipe served 12 people..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!