Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare an unique dish, Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few components. You can serve Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert:
- You need 30 of Oreos.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Make ready 9 of peanut butter cups chopped.
- Make ready 3.9 oz of pkg instant chocolate fudge pudding mix.
- Get 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Steps to cooking tasty Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert:
- Crush oreos into fine pieces. Save 1/4 cup for topping..
- Mix remaining oreos with melted butter. Press in greased 8" square baking dish..
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust..
- Top with peanut butter cups..
- Beat milk, pudding mix and powdered sugar about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over peanut butter cups..
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs..
- Refrigerate 2 hours..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!