Pollock Gratin. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a step to prepare distinctive dish, Pollock Gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pollock Gratin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Pollock Gratin:
- You need 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- Prepare 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- Get 300 ml of Milk.
- Make ready of Butter 1 tb.s.
- You need of Flour 1 tb.s.
- You need of Herbes de Provence.
- Get of Pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Green onions.
How to make delicious Pollock Gratin:
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Pollock Gratin recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!