Masqati Persian Dessert. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare distinctive food, Masqati Persian Dessert. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare some ingredients. You can cook Masqati Persian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The ingredients needed to serve Masqati Persian Dessert:
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 Teaspoon of saffron powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of rosewater.
Steps to cooking yummy Masqati Persian Dessert:
- Mix corn flour, sugar and water well.
- Put on stove with low fire, stir continuously.
- Add butter, saffron, cardamom and keep stirring until it gets thick.
- 10 minutes before you remove from fire add rosewater to keep it’s aroma.
- Put the pudding in a rectangular shape pyrex and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut it in diamond shape and transfer in a flat plate.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Masqati Persian Dessert recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!