Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing relax today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to prepare distinctive food, Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 10 slice of large chunk crab.
- Prepare 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Make ready 1 packages of eggroll wraps.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of ground beef optional.
How to make homemade Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!