Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast. Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to prepare distinctive dish, Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
Grab the FULL recipe and a FREE printable recipe. This easy Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe will quickly become your favorite meal for the Crock Pot, Instant Pot, or the Oven! I first tried a version of these crock pot Mississippi pot roast sandwiches years ago when some friends had us over for dinner and made the pepperoncini beef sandwiches from Our Best Bites. I liked it so much that I started making it at home, but eventually discovered it was sort of a modified version. Crock-Pot Mississippi Roast is a simple way to make a marvelously moist and tender roast in your slow cooker.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must put togather a few components. You can serve Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Take 1 (3 lb) of chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Make ready 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of salted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 8 of peperoncini peppers.
I have used this recipe on several different chuck roasts and have found even roasts that are a cheaper cut that tend to get a little bit dry when cooked come out moist and flavorful with this. What Makes This Crock Pot Roast Different? Normally, crock pot Mississippi pot roast is made with a packet of ranch dressing, a stick of butter, and a packet of onion soup mix. Since I don't usually have those packets in my pantry, I decided to make a homemade version with the spices that I have.
How to make yummy Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil.
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer roast to crock pot.
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes.
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away..
This Crock Pot Mississippi Roast is super easy to make and perfect to enjoy with family and friends. We love this roast served over a baked potato but it would be great over rice, noodles, toast or mashed potatoes! Throw all the ingredients in the crock pot before work and you will have dinner ready when. How to make a Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast – Five simple ingredients bring the perfect flavor combination to this juicy, tender pot roast. You're going to love this simple pot roast! This is one of those quintessential dump and cook recipes.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!