Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken). Scarica subito la foto Chinese Deep Fried Chicken Yóulínjī Lunch Meal. Hello everyone, hope you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a method to serve an unique food, Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken). It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
Check it out and try it at home right now! Yóulínjī, Chinese style deep fried chicken with sweet vinegar sauce by J. Wipe chicken pices dry with paper towels. Deep-frying too many pieces of food at the same time lowers the temperature of the oil and consequently leads to greasy food. By deep-frying, you can enjoy Chinese versions of crunchy chicken, pork, rolls, seafood, and wontons.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must prepare some ingredients. You can serve Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken):
- Prepare 3 pieces of Chicken thighs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake (cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Potato starch.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Take 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Chinese Style Deep Fried Chicken WingsEgg Wan's Food Odyssey. Youtiao (油条), also known as Chinese fried dough or Chinese crullers, is a breakfast favorite in China. The Cantonese dialect has an even better These Chinese crullers are really good alone when made fresh with some dipping sauce made with some soy sauce, hot chili oil and a splash of vinegar. A permanent item on the table when the flavor is Chinese!
Steps to cooking homemade Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken):
- Cut the chicken thighs into large bite size..
- Mix the 1tbsp Sake, 1 tsp Suger, 1/4tsp Salt and 1pinch pepper. Marinate the chickens and leave for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove the excess moisture from the chickens. Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry..
- Just before frying, coat the chickens with potato starch and dust off the excess powder..
- Heat the frying oil to between 170 to 180 degrees, then put the chickens in, turn them over, cook through, and fry till golden brown..
- While frying chickens, make a Youlinji sauce. Mix the Sauce ingredients to a heat resistant bowl. Use microwave at middle heat(600W) for 1 minuet. Add the chopped spring onion..
- Place the chickens into the youlinji sauce off while the chickens still hot. Let it mix well..
It freezes well, although there's never ever left to do so! Also, as a variation, I often follow the recipe till the marination and frying, while omitting the rest, and serve them as chicken fritters for snacks. Deep fryer for fried chicken/chinese restaurant kitchen equipment pressure fryer. Encontre imagens stock de Chinese Food Which Hung Long Leek em HD e milhões de outras fotos, ilustrações e imagens vetoriais livres de direitos na coleção da Shutterstock. Milhares de fotos novas de alta qualidade são adicionadas todos os dias. Youtiao in fact is deep-fried Chinese breadstick.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!