Cottage Pie Cups. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a method to serve an unique dish, Cottage Pie Cups. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather some components. You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Cottage Pie Cups:
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of ice water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of lard.
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need of Potatoes——————.
- Get 6 of medium potatoes.
- Get 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large egg yokes.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Beef mixture———————.
- Prepare 2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated.
- Get 1 of medium onion grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Steps to make delicious Cottage Pie Cups:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Cottage Pie Cups recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!