Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken. Hello everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to prepare an unique dish, Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken:
- Make ready 750 grams of chicken drumsticks/thigh.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced (I use garlic press).
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Make ready of Frying oil.
- You need of For the salt and pepper mixture :.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take 3 of dried chilies, finely chopped.
- Take 3 of green onion/scallion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dried shrimp, soaked until soften then finely minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Steps to make perfect Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken:
- Mix the garlic, salt, white pepper and sesame oil. Rub the mixture to the chicken pieces. Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for an hour..
- Heat the oil to 350°F. Fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown, make sure they are fully cooked. Set aside..
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the garlic and dried chilies until fragrant (be careful not to burn the garlic). Add green onion, salt, sugar, white pepper and dried shrimp. Mix well for a few second then add the fried chicken and gently toss everything for a few second. Serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!