Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. Hey everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a method to serve an unique food, Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare some ingredients. You can cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Get 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- You need 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion minced.
Steps to make perfect Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!