Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing fresh today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few components. You can have Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Take 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Steps to make tasty Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!