Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin. Hey everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to prepare an unique dish, Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few components. You can have Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The ingredients needed to serve Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin:
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of brussel sprouts, halved.
- You need 8 oz of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of fontina cheese, grated, optional.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, minced.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Steps to cooking perfect Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F..
- Place brussel sprouts in a baking dish and toss in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until semi-softened..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (if using), then stir in cheeses..
- Remove brussel sprouts from oven and add 3/4 of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º, return baking dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and just set..
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!