Baked BBQ Chicken. Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing fresh today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to serve an unique food, Baked BBQ Chicken. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. Add bouillon cubes, butter or margarine, and water or.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few ingredients. You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Take of Garlic.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken thighs.
Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and.
Steps to cooking tasty Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and juicy inside, covered by a layer of crispy skin.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Baked BBQ Chicken recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!