Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to serve a special dish, Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must put togather some components. You can serve Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The ingredients needed to serve Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings:
- You need 1 lb of chicken wings.
- Take 2 tbsp of tamarind base powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get of oil for deep frying.
Steps to cooking delicious Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings:
- Trim tips from chicken wings and cut in sections. Wash well and pat dry..
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tamarind powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Massage chicken with marinade mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat about 2-inch deep of oil. Add chicken wings in batches and fry for about 6 to 8 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!