Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to serve distinctive food, Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare some components. You can serve Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The recipe needed to make Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings:
- Take 10 of chicken wings, cut into two, wing tips removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning (if you don't have any, 2 tsp mixture or grated lemon zest and crushed black pepper would do).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour + 1 tbsp katakuriko (or maizena).
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of oil for frying.
How to make homemade Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings:
- Mix wingettes and drumettes with 1 tsp lemon pepper, 1/2 tsp salt. Store in an airtight container in a fridge overnight..
- Remove chicken pieces from the fridge. Rest for 10 minutes..
- Combine flour + katakuriko with lemon pepper and salt. Put chicken pieces inside and coat them well..
- Pan-fry until golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!