Stuffed blueberry muffins. Triple Berry Muffins – Blueberries, raspberries and strawberries combine in a delightful way in these muffins. Hi everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a step to serve an unique food, Stuffed blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
These homemade blueberry muffins are moist, loaded with berries, and so easy to make from scratch that I'll never make the boxed kind again. There are several recipes for my favorite baked goods that I. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins – Deliciously moist and fluffy bakery-style muffins that are stuffed full of blueberries and chocolate chips. This is the BEST easy muffin recipe to enjoy for breakfast! These Blueberry Muffins are my absolute favorite.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather some components. You can serve Stuffed blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Stuffed blueberry muffins:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of fresh blueberries (toss in flour lightly so they don’t sink to the bottom of the muffins like mine did).
- Make ready of Filling:.
- Take 4 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy Not milk mixed with vinegar. I have used the latter in a pinch but the real stuff is definitely better. Learn how to make Blueberry-stuffed mini muffins & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Enjoy a burst of berry goodness with the very first bite of these delicious muffins guaranteed to elicit.
How to make delicious Stuffed blueberry muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease your muffin tins..
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth. Then add in vanilla, baking soda, vinegar and salt..
- Mix in sour cream then mix in the flour last followed by blueberries. Place 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in cupcake pans and top with a teaspoon or two of the filling then add another tablespoon of batter on top. Bake 15-22 minutes until golden brown..
These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat. They're Filled With Blueberries And Topped With Coarse Sugar Making Them Irresistible. I don't usually make stuff like: traditional chocolate chip cookies, regular apple pie, simple blueberry muffins. That's because I like to mix things up. Homemade Blueberry Muffins are a Breakfast Staple! These muffins are light, fluffy, and stay soft even a few days later…I mean that is if you don't finish them the same day!
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Stuffed blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!