Protein Pancake Muffins. Hey everybody, wish you are having an amazing relax today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to serve a special dish, Protein Pancake Muffins. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few components. You can have Protein Pancake Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Protein Pancake Muffins:
- Take 285 g of Banana.
- Take 80 g of Cookies and Cream Protein Pancake Mix (MyProtein).
- Make ready 30 g of Oats.
- Make ready 100 g of No Fat Curd Cream.
- Make ready 100 g of Egg Whites.
- Make ready 11 g of Coconut Oil.
- You need 2 g of Baking Soda.
- Make ready of Optional Topping:.
- Prepare 10 g of Sliced Almonds.
- You need 5 g of Brown Sugar.
Steps to cooking perfect Protein Pancake Muffins:
- Mash 2 bananas..
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients..
- Divide in 18 muffin molds..
- Bake at 200° (no fan) for 30 mins..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Protein Pancake Muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!