Pasta Carbonara. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to serve a special dish, Pasta Carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare some ingredients. You can serve Pasta Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Pasta Carbonara:
- Make ready 200 g of pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne).
- Prepare 50 g of smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced).
- You need 1 of medium size onion (sliced).
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of all purpose flour.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of beef stock (store-bought).
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Make ready of Fresh parsley (chopped).
Steps to make homemade Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil the pasta as instructed in the package. Usually around 10 minutes. Save the pasta water..
- Melt butter in a skillet. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant, then add bacon ham/smoked beef slices. Follow with the mushrooms, salt-pepper and beef stock. Cook them for 2 minutes..
- Pour in half of the pasta water and bring to a boil. Lower down the heat to low. Add the milk and cheese. Adjust the sauce thickness to your liking with all purpose flour..
- Lastly, toss the pasta in the sauce. Mix them well..
- Turn off the heat, then transfer the pasta to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Pasta Carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!