Coconut Milk French Toast. This Coconut Milk French Toast gets a tropical twist and is topped with sweet caramelized pineapple. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare an unique dish, Coconut Milk French Toast. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
Top with toasted coconut for an extra coconutt-y kick! Because today, we have Dairy-Free Coconut Milk French Toast. Hi friends, in this video I'm making a recipe which can be made in no time and tastes delicious, Coconut Milk French Toast. Bread which is soaked in coconut. This delicious coconut vegan french toast recipe is easy to make with simple , wholesome ingredients.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few components. You can serve Coconut Milk French Toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Make ready of French Toast.
- Prepare 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 6 of sliced bread.
- Get to taste of Coconut oil.
- Get of Toppings.
- Make ready to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Get to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- You need to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
What gives this french toast a holiday perfect eggnog quality, is the addition of maple syrup and nutmeg. Combined with the richness of the coconut milk, it's just perfect. This vegan French Toast is made with coconut milk and banana for a fun (and delicious!) twist on this classic breakfast. Perfect for camping or A loaf of bread, a ripe banana, and a can of coconut milk.
How to make delicious Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
Those are the basic ingredients you need to make this super flavorful vegan french toast on your. Today's breakfast was so good… in theory. I made English muffin French toast using coconut milk in the egg batter mixture instead of regular milk. I was so excited about this idea and figured the French toast would have a. Because coconut milk is wetter than egg, cooking takes quite a bit longer than regular French toast, but this is well worth it. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and in the meantime coat one piece of bread in the coconut mixture.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Coconut Milk French Toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!