Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch. Hi everyone, hope you are having an amazing fresh today. This time, I will show you a way to prepare distinctive dish, Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few components. You can have Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch:
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Beans.
- Take 1 can of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Stewed Potatoes.
- Take 1 Can of Green Chilies.
- Take 1 Package of Frozen Spinach.
- You need 1 Packet of Cream Cheese.
- Get of Garlic.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Cumin.
- Take of Chili powder.
- Prepare 4 Ounces of Mexican Blend Cheese.
Steps to cooking tasty Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch:
- Thaw out spinach in microwave and drain it. Then mix all caned and packaged ingredients including cheese. Then mix in bowl with teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and Onion powder then half a teaspoon of cumin and lastly 2 teaspoons of chili powder and 2 teaspoons of pepper..
- Lightly warm tortilla so pliable, then cool them to use. Then assemble the mix into the tortilla and fold like burritos. (Assistant Rolling).
- Heat 2 cups of canola or vegetable oil in large pot..
- Put in mixing bowl 1 16 ounce container of sour cream, 1 packet of Ranch mix and chipotle adobo sauce (sauce that comes in chipotle pepper cans).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!