Mincemeat Cookies. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to prepare a special dish, Mincemeat Cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- You need 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- Take 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Steps to cooking homemade Mincemeat Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Mincemeat Cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!