Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a method to serve a special food, Buttermilk Fried Chicken. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few components. You can have Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Get 2-3 pounds of chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2-4 tbs of garlic powder.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get 3 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 2 spoonfuls of butter.
Steps to cooking homemade Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Rinse chicken. Pour buttermilk in bowl. Add garlic powder, minced garlic, salt & pepper, mix. Cover & place in fridge. Let marinade for 18-24hrs..
- Turn oil onto 6 or 7. When oil starts to get hot, place butter in oil, it should bubble & make sound. Put flower, baking powder, garlic powder & pepper in mixing bowl, mix..
- Take chicken out of buttermilk, and place in flour. Place in oil until brown, flip..
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil. Cook chicken in oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or to your liking, flipping occasionally..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!