Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips. Hey everybody, hope you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to prepare distinctive food, Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few components. You can serve Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The recipe needed to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- Take 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Get of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Take 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- Make ready of White rice, cooked.
- Get of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
How to make tasty Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!