Peaches N Cream Muffins. Be the first to review this recipe. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a step to serve distinctive dish, Peaches N Cream Muffins. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
Mix in peaches and lemon rind. These moist and fluffy Peaches and Cream Muffins are sure to make you weak at the knees! Loaded with fresh peach pieces, topped with buttery crumbs, and drizzled with vanilla glaze, these are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack! A great way to use up Summer peaches! Peaches 'n' Cream is a simple, traditional and delicious summertime dessert and they also make the perfect muffin combination.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Peaches N Cream Muffins using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you could cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peaches N Cream Muffins:
- Make ready of Muffin Mixture:.
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 cups of chopped, peeled peaches (about 3 large fresh ones).
- Prepare of Crumb Topping:.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need of Cream Cheese Icing:.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of milk.
But hey, wherever you live and whatever the season, Peaches and Cream are the perfect combination for a treat anytime. Peaches and cream is a simple dessert that consists of the two elements in its name: peaches and cream, usually whipped cream. These Peaches n' Cream Muffins bring this flavor combination to breakfast, in muffins that capture both peach and cream elements quite nicely. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar, and cinnamon.
Steps to cooking perfect Peaches N Cream Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your muffin tins with muffin cups. You will end up with anywhere from 16 to 18..
- Chop fresh peaches and set aside. Note: You can also use canned peaches, just chop them up into chunks..
- Into a mixer add butter and sugars. Beat until smooth..
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla and blend..
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients listed under muffin mix: flour, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..
- Carefully add slowly into mixer to combine..
- Add in milk..
- Fold in peaches..
- Disperse into muffin cups..
- Make crumble topping next. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter; stir well until combined..
- Next add in the flour and mix with a fork to create crumbles..
- Using your hands, crumble mixture on top of each muffin cup equally, pressing into batter slightly..
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Without opening oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 15 more minutes..
- Allow to cool completely on cooling racks once cool enough to remove from muffin tins..
- Once they have completely cooled, you can make the cream cheese icing. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in mixer until smooth..
- Add in milk..
- Drizzle equally on tops of all muffins. Allow to set. Store in fridge or freeze for later..
- Enjoy! 🍑.
Fill each muffin cup half way with batter. This recipe is not only delicious but really easy to make, placing all muffin ingredients into the bowl and mix! In a large bowl, mix together the flour, butter, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Sprinkle generously on top of muffins. The peach muffins smell incredible while baking too. If your kids are having a hard time waking up in the morning, just pop these muffins in the oven.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Peaches N Cream Muffins recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!