Marquita's Southern Fried chicken. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a way to serve an unique food, Marquita's Southern Fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must prepare some components. You can serve Marquita's Southern Fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The ingredients needed to make Marquita's Southern Fried chicken:
- Take 5 lb of chickem drumettes (bag).
- You need 3 packages of red sazon seasoning.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Take 1 of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 of peanut oil or canoil oil.
Steps to make homemade Marquita's Southern Fried chicken:
- Defrost and wash chicken off with lemon or lime juice.
- Season with sazon stir then season with remaining ingredients.
- Stir with hands really good.
- Let chicken sit in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Prepare deep frying pan or pot with peanut or canola oil.
- Prepare paper bag or plastic bag with flour.
- Put stove on medium high or medium heat until oil pops.
- Take chicken out of frigerator and place chicken in the flour one by one.
- Shake chicken & flour together really good.
- Take pieces of chicken out and place in frying pan separately away from each other. One by one.
- Fill pot up enough to flip chicken over or stir.
- Cook with top off.
- When chicken is golden brown stir chicken and then let it fry until completely crispy all over.
- Prepare a plate/bowl/pan with paper towel.
- Remove chicken from grease with a cooking spoon or tongs.
- Let chicken cool off for 20 mins then Serve.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Marquita's Southern Fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!