Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare distinctive dish, Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few components. You can serve Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Prepare 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Get 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- Take 1 cup of almond flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
How to make tasty Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!