Potato Gratin Muffins. Hey everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a step to prepare distinctive food, Potato Gratin Muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few components. You can cook Potato Gratin Muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The recipe needed to make Potato Gratin Muffins:
- Get 2 of to 3 potatoes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of parmesan.
- Get 1/4 cup of of emmental cheese.
- You need 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of of butter.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of of flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic cut in half.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Take 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- Take 1 of Butter to grease the muffin baking dish.
Steps to cooking homemade Potato Gratin Muffins:
- – Preheat the oven to 190°F C. Grease the muffin baking dish and set aside..
- – In a medium size pan melt the butter and add the garlic until its aroma becomes fragrant. Remove the garlic pieces..
- – Add the flour and stir until mix is smooth and cook for a couple of minutes..
- – Start adding milk slowly to the mix while constantly whisking to avoid clumping. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- – Remove from heat and add the cheeses, green onions, Dijon mustard and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- – Layer the potatoes in the muffin cups as if creating a flower with petals. Put a couple of potato slices in the bottom to create a base and place potato slices on the sides slightly passing the muffin cup border to get crispy edges..
- – Place a little bit of sauce mix between layers to make sure the potatoes cook easily and cover with more sauce on the top..
- – Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden..
- – Let it set for 5 minutes before removing from the baking dish..
- – Serve as a side dish with a variety of main dishes. I have served it with my baked crispy chicken (see recipe)..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Potato Gratin Muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!