Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to serve a special food, Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare some ingredients. You can cook Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti:
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
How to make homemade Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!