Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚. Hello everybody, wish you are having an incredible relax today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to serve distinctive food, Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few components. You can serve Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚:
- Prepare 6-7 of eggs.
- Prepare 4-5 of potato's chopped.
- Take 1 half of onion chopped.
- Take 2-3 of stocks green onion chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tbs of Oil.
- Get of Extra oil (as needed).
Steps to make yummy Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚:
- In a large skillet heat up oil on medium heat. Once oil is heated add in chopped onions and potato's. Add paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, green onion, and pepper to potato's and onions. Cover with lid and let cook on medium heat. Occasionally mix potato's and onions until they are cooked through..
- Beat 6-7 eggs into a batter. Move potato's to one side of the pan. Dump eggs on empty side of pan. Recover eggs and potatoes and let set until eggs start to become solid. Still eggs occasionally until fully cooked..
- Break up eggs and mix together with potato's. Add chedder cheese to top and cover. Let sit 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Serve with more chopped green onion (optional) and a side of toast! Enjoy!!.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!