Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch). Hi everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a method to serve a special food, Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch). It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can have Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch):
- Make ready 2 cups of Steamed Rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Sheet of Dried Seaweed.
- Get 1 piece of Sliced Cheese.
- Get of Broccori.
- You need of Cherry Tomatos.
Steps to cooking perfect Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch):
- Make rice balls, salt slightly on outside.
- Wrap with Nori (Dried seaweed sheet).
- Cut cheese slice into small circles.
- Cut small line, circles from Nori sheet to make faces..
- Add any side dishes such as vegetable, eggs, chicken nuggets etc..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!