Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy. Hey everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a step to serve a special dish, Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to make Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy:
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped jalapeño pepper slices (from a jar).
- Take 1 of 4-5 lb chuck tender roast.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of (optional) peeled potato chunks.
- Prepare 1 of (optional) baby carrots.
Steps to make homemade Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy:
- Add the soups and dry onion soup mix to your crock pot. Stir to mix. (No need to dirty a bowl that will have to wash ☺).
- Chop the jalapeño slices. Sprinkle on top of soup mix..
- Salt and pepper the roast. Set on top of soup mixes and peppers..
- Cover and cook 10 hrs on low setting..
- To make this a full meal I add potato chunks and baby carrots 4 hrs into the cooking time. Then cover and continue to cook on low 6 more hrs..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!