Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a method to prepare distinctive dish, Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few components. You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The recipe needed to make Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- You need 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- Prepare 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- Prepare 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Get 1 of Onion cut.
Steps to make yummy Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!