TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing relax today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to prepare an unique food, TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare some components. You can have TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to make TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders:
- Get 6 each of chicken tenders thawed out.
- Prepare of For the breading.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of 'fat free' evaporated milk.
- Take 3 of pat's cut from salted stick butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Morton Season Salt, give or take depending on you taste.
Steps to make delicious TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Place milk in one bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix flour and season salt.
- Cover a sheet pan with foil, for easy clean up afterwards.
- Place chicken in milk, one at a time coat each tender with the flour mixture and place on foil, arrange chicken so they are all together – keeps the butter on and around the chicken.
- Cut a pat of butter in half and place each of them on 1 chicken tender, repeat.
- Bake on center rack for 45 min to an hour, depending on how well your oven bakes, gas oven – shorter baking time.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!