Spaghetti Squash Carbonara. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to prepare distinctive food, Spaghetti Squash Carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Spaghetti Squash Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Carbonara:
- Take 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
How to make perfect Spaghetti Squash Carbonara:
- Halve and roast spaghetti squash with small drizzle of olive oil for 15 minutes, then shred it into 'noodles.'.
- Dice bacon and saute until fully cooked..
- While bacon cooks, whisk eggs and parmesan cheese together until well mixed..
- Add minced garlic to the bacon and continue cooking about 1 minute. (At this time you may add any other vegetables you would like and saute).
- Stir squash and parmesan/egg mixture, then add to the pan with bacon and veggies. Stir well, then serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Spaghetti Squash Carbonara recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!