Quick Shepherd's Pie. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a method to prepare a special dish, Quick Shepherd's Pie. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can have Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Quick Shepherd's Pie:
- Make ready 3 of Potatoes (big).
- You need 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 100 grams of Peas.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- Make ready 3 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- Make ready 50 of Butter.
Steps to cooking homemade Quick Shepherd's Pie:
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Quick Shepherd's Pie recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!