Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to serve an unique dish, Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather a few ingredients. You can cook Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 3 Cups of Oats.
- Make ready 2 Sticks of Butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- Make ready 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Make ready Dash of Cinnamon.
- Take Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make yummy Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!