Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken. Hello everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a method to serve distinctive dish, Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must put togather some components. You can cook Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken:
- Take 4 pcs of chicken legs, cut each leg into 4 pieces.
- Make ready 500 ml of vegetables oil for deep frying.
- Take of Ground spices:.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 inches of turmeric, peeled, grilled on a pan for a while.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper peppercorns.
- You need 500 ml of water/coconut water.
Steps to cooking perfect Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken:
- Boil chicken with ground spices until the chicken cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Set aside. Let the chicken cool down then deep fry the chicken until golden brown..
- Serve over warm white rice and Indonesian tomato shrimp paste chilli sauce. Yum 😋.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!