Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to serve distinctive dish, Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few components. You can cook Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars:
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- You need 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- Make ready 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- Take 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- Get of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Get 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Steps to make homemade Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars:
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!