Shepherd Pie with a new twist. Shepherd's Pie with a Twist Recipe This Shepherd's Pie with Sweet potato mash is a quick, delicious and unique recipe, perfect for a family or guests. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to serve an unique dish, Shepherd Pie with a new twist. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
Add some Cajun spice to the mix. Try this tasty twist on the traditional Shepherds pie by adding some new flavours. Although shepherd's pie is easy to make from basic pantry and freezer staples, it can be anything but boring. An expert in maternal health and infectious disease unpacks the news. Irish Shepherd's Pie is a twist off of the traditional Shepherd's Pie recipe.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Shepherd Pie with a new twist using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Shepherd Pie with a new twist:
- Take 3 packages of County gravy.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- Make ready 3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 1 packages of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
A meat pie flavored with Guinness and topped with mashed potatoes! True Shepherd's Pie is made only with lamb meat. If you use beef, the name of the recipe actually changes to Cottage Pie. Because I used beef in this.
Steps to cooking perfect Shepherd Pie with a new twist:
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..
Mix up your shepherd's pie with some anchovies. Smooth the mashed potato over the top and then rough it up with a fork to create a textured topping. Whether you are getting ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, are craving classic comfort food, or just love a hearty and satisfying casserole, Shepherd's Pie is a timeless favorite. But sometimes you need to change up tradition a bit and put a new spin on old favorites, which is why you need to check out [.] Homemade Shepherd's Pie – A quick and easy twist on the classic shepherd's pie recipe that's hearty, comforting and delicious! Shepherd's pie has been a favorite dish of mine for years.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Shepherd Pie with a new twist recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!